- Ventilation Procedures. To allow for proper ventilation we will be using our ventilation fan during class to continuously bring in fresh air.
- Limited number of classes. You'll notice that we have limited daily offerings. For the time being, we will only offer one class at a time and only in the large room, so as to minimize congestion in the studio. The spacing of our classes throughout the day allows for thorough disinfection throughout the studio and will provide for maximum ventilation after each class.
- Stay Home if you are feeling ill. We are requiring students and teachers not to attend class if you are sick (fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat). Or if you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed (or is waiting for test results) with Covid-19.
- Our cleaning protocols are based on CDC guidelines. We are disinfecting our floors (which are antimicrobial, hospital-grade vinyl) after every class and have incorporated diluted bleach solution into our cleaning regimen. We do apologize for any residual odor, but plan to ventilate the studio to the best of our ability (given fluctuating outdoor conditions) and ask for your understanding in our efforts to meet this CDC recommendation. Further, we will be disinfecting all common areas and surfaces in the lobby and restrooms after each class.
- Preregistration and Limited Class Size. Each class size will be limited to 12 students per class. To comply with AZ state regulations, we will be limiting class sizes to twelve (12) attendees to allow for a safe six (6) foot buffer between students. It is highly recommended that you register for classes on Mind Body online or with the MindBody app.
- Cancellation Policy. Please cancel no less than 3 hours before class. If you are signed up for a class, please show up. We do understand that life happens, and because of this we hope to avoid charging for no-shows and late cancellations. But to keep our classes accessible to as many as possible, we ask that you adhere to a timeline that will make it possible for someone else to fill your spot
- Streamlined Entry/Egress. if you arrive for your class with only minimal gear (i.e., keys, cover-up, water, mask), you may bypass the lobby (after waving to your instructor to let her or him know you've arrived) by entering from the outside through the front large studio door (after leaving shoes outside on the rack). You may leave your small items next to your mat during your practice (please no active phones or bulky items).
- No rental items will be available at this time. We will not be offering mats, towels, until further notice.
Like heat? We got it. Like warm or cool. Yep, got you covered. Find the combination that works for you.
Hot Yoga Study is Looking for Participants
First Responder Discount
Coming twice a week?
Here's the best bargain package for you!
If you are coming to the studio two or more times a week, the Unlimited Yoga/Pilates package gives you the best bang for the buck!
It's an unbeatable offer for all of the yoga and Hot Pilates you want every week.
FIND THE YOGA/PILATES COMBINATION THAT FITS YOU!
At Tucson Yoga Sol, all of these options are here for you. Mix and match with one pass at one price!
OUR NEW MEMBER UNLIMITED INTRO PACKAGE -
A BEST BUY!
Our best offer for new students who want to check out our six different hot, warm, flow and yin yoga offerings and find the yoga that works for you. Come as many times as you'd like for 2 weeks and only $25!
IT'S FUN. IT'S CARDIO. IT'S TRIMMING. IT'S A GREAT COMPLEMENT TO OUR YOGA PRACTICES
The Pilates strengthens your core. The HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) gives your heart the kind of work out that cardiologists say we need without the heavy duty impact that many cardio exercises include. The music? The music and good cheer add to the fun and action!
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
TUCSON YOGA SOL
© COPYRIGHT 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.